'MY HEPATITIS C JOURNEY'

Two months and a half have already gone since my first meeting with Kelvin and Vivien, it's gone so fast and now all is over, so here it is, the final result of our journey together, I hope you enjoy it!



'Kelvin Marshall was diagnosed with Hepatitis C in 2010, since then he has undergone two failed treatments, two liver transplants and a third treatment which finally seems to have controlled the virus. He is a very positive person and has always been sure his life would be back to normal after all.
My Hepatitis C Journey will take Kelvin and Vivien -his wife and best friend- through a fantastic trip, in which the act of breathing becomes a metaphor of the human journey through life and clay a means to express the unexpected route disease forces us to traverse, a walk from darkness to light, a walk that sooner or later we will all have to go through.

My Hepatitis C Journey is part of Perspectives: Art, Liver Diseases and Me, an international art project which, ponsored by the Faculty of Fine Art of the Polytechnic University of Valencia and AbbVie International, aims to give visibility to the disease, to help getting rid of the social stigma it may carry by offering positive visions of a disease, which can be sucessfully treated if diagnosed on time.'

1 comment :

  1. Special thanks to God almighty for using Dr. Salami the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my hepatitis b, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like Many people have the hepatitis b cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr. Salami via email, salamihealingspelltemple@gmail.com I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to Fedex Online Service delivery, he gave my details to the Fedex Office, they told me that 2-3 days I will receive the package and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check-up 1 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested hepatitis b negative, if you are hepatitis b patient do me a favor for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to make sure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him that I referenced you.. contact him via: salamihealingspelltemple@gmail.com or call his contant phone number +2349032406938 thank you all and be blessed

    ReplyDelete