LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!

Finally the date has come to shot, I feel quite embarrassed as Kelvin and Vivien have arrived ahead of me, on my defence I would say the tube was collapsed. George, the technician has helped as to get all the equipment ready, lights, camera and the green background, so we have been recording the whole morning, all breathing and being serious and also laughing, and I have poured loads of slip on top of Kelvin's head, I feel bad, I have been really lucky to meet these lovely people, they're always up for any of my silly ideas.

We were feeling a bit tired and hungry so we've decided to take a break, it seems the shot at the big studio has ended earlier than expected so George has set up the big screen there too, so in the end we've been able to get some shots of the full body. All is looking good, this has been a fabulous day, it was just a bit too sad to have to say goodbye at the end as that has been our last meeting, at least for now.

Setting up the studio


Action!



No comments :

Post a Comment