KELVIN MARSHALL

I have finally find out who is the person I will be collaborating with, his name is Kelvin Marshall and Natalie Bennett is the person who has found him on my behalf, she has arranged our meeting next Thursday 16th October at 11:30 am, I really want to thank her for all the effort she has done so that this meeting could happen. Natalie has sent me a link to a patient association called Hep C Positive, so that I can know a bit more about Kelvin prior to our first meeting.

I have sent Natalie all the information about our meeting point, which will be my college in London, the Royal College of Art is quite accessible as it is placed just by the Royal Albert Hall, in South Kensington, my intention is to have an informal chat at the cafe before showing Kelvin around the studios where I spend most of my time, I also want to show him some of my work so that he can get an idea of what to expect from our collaboration. I have described myself as 1,60m. tall, very skinny, pale skin, dark and curly hair.   

No comments :

Post a Comment